Congrats to the winner, Debbie C, comment #166!
Thanks, too, to CSN Stores, for allowing me to review one of their products. I chose the Patch Products Building Words Tabletop Pocket Chart ($15.25). It's a very cool tool for kids who are starting to learn how to read and spell. It includes pictures of simple things: a cat, a bug, a pot-- all three-letter words-- along with the cardboard letters needed to spell all those words. Kids place the cardboard letters into vinyl "sleeves" to spell out the words, and when not in use, all the letters and pictures get stored in a big pocket in back of the chart. Love it!
Hey, guess what? I have another $50 gift certificate to CSN Stores to share with you, my glorious and splendid blog readers.
CSN is a great online network of sites where you can find anything you need for your home, from nightstands to rugs.
If you'd like a chance to win, I have a bunch of ways you can do so. Leave a separate comment for each thing you do.
WAYS TO WIN
1. Leave a comment here, telling me one thing that makes you smile.
2. Follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/GhostwriterJG
3. Follow my blog on Google Friend Connect. (Look over there in the right sidebar for the follow button ---> )
4. Tweet about this contest. Use whatever wording you want, but here's one example:
Win a $50 GC to CSN Stores from @GhostwriterJG at http://jennaglatzer.blogspot.com/.
5. Review any of my books on Amazon, Goodreads , BN.com, or your own blog for 5 extra entries. (Leave 5 separate comments to tell me you've done so.) (You can find a list of my books over there on the right or on http://www.jennaglatzer.com/ to see if you've read any of them.)
Contest closes on November 1 at 11:59 ET and I'll announce a winner on November 2. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you win-- either have your e-mail address visible in your profile or leave your e-mail address here.