Courageous Blogging Award

Thanks to my friend Dawn Colclasure at Palms to Pines, who recently gave me the Courageous Blogging award. I now get the honor of passing it on, which I am about to do.




I hereby bequeath this award to three lovely ladies:

The first goes to Ann Crispin and Victoria Strauss at Writer Beware, because they kick ass. It's no easy matter sticking your neck out to protect writers the way they do every day. Thanks, literary superheroes.

The second goes to Meryl K. Evans, who has a Bionic Ear Blog, where she detailed her progress when she got a cochlear implant, and has since blogged about CI issues in general there. I found it very interesting reading, and have always been glad she gave us a chance to take that personal journey with her.

Popular posts from this blog

Excuse my bumbling background erasing skills

Dear New Writer (Who Probably Googled 'Book Publishers for New Authors' to Get Here)

Dear Rene Angelil