An incomplete list of things that make my baby laugh

1. When I touch her nose and shout, "BOOP!"
2. When I talk like Donald Duck.
3. When I lie on my back and put her on my knees and help her "fly."
4. When I kiss her feet.
5. When I raspberry or kiss her belly.
6. When I whisper "shooshooshooshoo" and turn my head back and forth (um, maybe you have to see this one in person. It's a laugh riot).
7. When Anthony sings "Cotton Eyed Joe."
8. When she's sucking her pacifier and I pretend to suck the handle end.
9. When I imitate the way she grabs my face and slobbers on my cheek.
10. When I use hand puppets.
11. When I lie behind the cat and pretend the cat is saying "BEEP."
12. When I kiss from cheek to cheek as fast as I can a quazillion times.
13. When I slap my face like the Home Alone poster.
14. When I make it look like any toy is flying toward her nose.
15. When I quietly pop up on the side of her crib, surprising her.
16. When I move her around in a circle, imitating a ferris wheel.
17. The vowel sound "eee."
18. Whenever the cat looks her in the eye.
19. When Anthony plays the "tent game," where he drops a sheet over her and lifts it off (making a quasi-tent) over and over.

Popular posts from this blog

Excuse my bumbling background erasing skills

Dear New Writer (Who Probably Googled 'Book Publishers for New Authors' to Get Here)

Dear Rene Angelil