Crazy 8s and Random 8s

Just noticed Christine also tagged me for Crazy 8s. I accept. :)

8 things I'm passionate about
1. Being a mom
2. Chocolate chip cookies and milk
3. Disability issues, specifically Down syndrome
4. Music with excellent lyrics-- try Counting Crows and Indigo Girls
5. Musical theatre, in all its forms
6. Children's books
7. Fighting injustice, defending underdogs
8. Homemade things

8 things I want to do before I die
1. Have more children
2. Make more crafts
3. Take vacations, pretty much anywhere
4. Go to more Renaissance Faires
5. Learn to cook
6. Get smarter
7. See scammers put out of business
8. Get back to the theatre in some capacity... maybe backstage

8 things I say often
1. I love you
2. You are the sweetest baby in the whole world
3. Are we out of milk?
4. I have to go to the post office
5. People are weird
6. Have you seen my shoes?
7. Awesome
8. I have to get some work done

8 books I've recently read
1. All the Available Light
2. Marilyn Monroe
3. Marilyn Among Friends
4. The Last Days of Marilyn Monroe
5. Norma Jean
6. Marilyn Monroe: Private and Undisclosed
7. The Marilyn Encyclopedia
...what? I'm writing a Marilyn Monroe book! ;)
8. What to Expect: The First Year

8 songs I could listen to over and over
1. Yesterday
2. Anna Begins
3. Galileo
4. Time After Time
5. Kid Inside
6. Home
7. The Wind
8. Never Tear Us Apart

8 things that attract me to my best friends
1. Down-to-earthness
2. Sense of humor
3. Kindness
4. Loyalty
5. Intelligence
6. Lack of drama
7. Honesty
8. Non-judgmental attitude

8 people I think should do Crazy 8s
1. Sara
2. Lori
3. Cynthia
4. Amy
5. Manic Mom
6. Dawno
7. Misti
8. Astonwest

Ooh, and Misti also tagged me for Random 8s-- 8 random things that people may not know about me. OK.

1. I'm 5'4".
2. Most people tell me I don't have any particular accent, though I do seem to absorb other people's accents when I'm talking to them.
3. I can't sleep without socks on. If you ever want to wake me up, take one of my socks off. It drives me batty.
4. I'm a great hula hooper. I've won contests.
5. I somehow stopped biting my nails, by accident, after being a lifelong nail biter.
6. I am allergic to rain. I'm not kidding. When it's about to rain, I get very stupid and feel like I'm going to faint.
7. I was voted "Most Cheerful" in 6th grade, and "Most Corrupting" in college.
8. I just participated in a 9-wipe diaper change. Nine wipes. Pity me.

For this one, I'm tagging Linda, Michele, GlassQuill, and Rebecca.

Popular posts from this blog

Excuse my bumbling background erasing skills

Dear New Writer (Who Probably Googled 'Book Publishers for New Authors' to Get Here)

Dear Rene Angelil